Nothing Is Possible Without You!
The Learners Lab Foundation would like to thank the following entities and individuals for their kind generosity and support.
- The Competence Group (TCG) start-up & backup office operations, strategic planning, program development, web hosting, other operations services,
- Benware Consulting for training, instructional design, and professional development strategic planning,
- Bryant Consulting (BC) for governance, accounting consulting services,
- Carter-Lambert Divisions (CLD) mentor & strategic
- Cybrary IT for becoming The Foundation's first VPL Partner, agreeing to provide access to their online library of cyber security and technology video courses, study materials and testing tools,
- Clark Enterprises, Inc. (CE) for technology strategic planning services,
- Lara Grass Thomas for Finance & Strategic Planning Services.
- Training & Development Resources (TDR) Strategic Advisor, governance services, customized learning & programmatic development
- Trisphere for our web design, WP and other development, project and planning services, and
- To KNS, Code for Social Good (C4SG), and all our web services volunteers and contributors.
Welcome Vendor Support Partners
Thank you to the following vendors for helping the Foundation bring cost-friendly products and services to our stakeholders. Their committment is sincerely appreciated.
- Cybrary IT
- Dell Computers
- Glad Design Studio
- OCG Human Resources & Management Consultants
- Benware Consultings
- Michele Israel Educational Writing & Consulting
- Phylise Banner Consulting,
- Rachel and Jolie Life Coaching
In fact, we've had such an overwhelming response to our initial request, that we are designing a proprietary tool, "Execs On Loan" so Foundation, Awardees, clients and other stakeholders can save time by reviewing our TEC Training Partner profiles then directly submit their instructional project.
Ways you can help
Think you'd like to help a young foundation, you could...:
- If you're an OEM Training Vendor, you can "Pre-Register" as a VPL Training Vendor Partner to make your training products available through our Virtual Private Library/Lab (VPL) when it launches in late spring. Or join the Foundation's Mentor Team to serve as Mentor to our Fiscal Sponsorship Awardees. For more information VPL Training Vendor Partnership, contact the Partnership Office at eVPLPartner@TheLearnersLab.org to request an Early-Bird Registation & Listing Package. It includes the early registration form, the listing fee schedule with perks for listing early, and a sneek preview of the VPL setup. If you'd like to become a Mentor, feel free to download the Foundation's Mentor Registration Form to learn about our Mentor Partner Program and to register.
- Refer a Deserving Program, Start-Up, or Speciality Group pursuing tax exempt status by sharing our Fiscal Sponsorship Program Application, the application period is open. For more information, apply today at TLLF Fiscal Sponsorship Program Application.;
- Volunteer. The Learners Lab Foundation is public foundation supported by volunteers. Our biggest, most urgent need is grant writing to support our Fiscal Sponsorship Program. To learn more visit the Foundation News page or email us with a writing sample and your availability.
The Learners Lab Foundation...Filling in Gaps, Making Things Happen.