Nothing Is Possible Without You!
The Learners Lab Foundation would like to thank the following entities and individuals for their kind generosity and support.
- The Competence Group (TCG) start-up & backup office operations, strategic planning, program development, web hosting, other operations services,
- Benware Consulting for training, instructional design, and professional development strategic planning,
- Bryant Consulting (BC) for governance, accounting consulting services,
- Carter-Lambert Divisions (CLD) mentor & strategic
- Cybrary IT for becoming The Foundation's first VPL Partner, agreeing to provide access to their online library of cyber security and technology video courses, study materials and testing tools,
- Clark Enterprises, Inc. (CE) for technology strategic planning services,
- Lara Grass Thomas for Finance & Strategic Planning Services.
- Training & Development Resources (TDR) Strategic Advisor, governance services, customized learning & programmatic development
- Trisphere for our web design, WP and other development, project and planning services, and
- To KNS, Code for Social Good (C4SG), and all our web services volunteers and contributors.
Welcome Vendor Support Partners
Thank you to the following vendors for helping the Foundation bring cost-friendly products and services to our stakeholders. Their committment is sincerely appreciated.
- Applied Merchant Services (AMS)
- Cybrary IT
- Dell Computers
- Gladdin Design Studios
- OCG Human Resources & Management Consultants
Ways you can help
Think you'd like to help a young foundation, you could...:
- Pre-Register as a Training Vendor-Partner to make your training materials available through the Foundations VPL. Or join the Foundation's Mentor Team to serve as Mentor to our Fiscal Sponsorship Awardees. For more information Training Vendor Partnership, call us at 866 991 5110 or email VPLTP@TheLearnersLab.org to request a brochure. If you'd like to become a Mentor, feel free to download the Foundation's Mentor Registration Form to learn about becoming a Mentor Partner.
- Refer a Deserving Program, Start-Up, or Speciality Group pursuing tax exempt status by sharing our Fiscal Sponsorship Program Application, the application period is open for 2017. For more information, download our program description The Learners Lab Foundation (TLLF) Fiscal Sponsorship Program and the TLL 2017 Fiscal Sponsorship Program Application to share;
- Volunteer. The Learners Lab Foundation is public foundation supported by volunteers. Our biggest, most urgent need is grant writing, web development, and web & social media content management. To learn more visit the Foundation News page on this site.
The Learners Lab Foundation...Filling in Gaps, Making Things Happen.