The Learners Lab (TLL) is going to change that by acquiring technology and business equipment, and centralizing its access for training so that its open and available to anyone, at any time.
The Foundation has a laundry list of products, serivces, special access supports in development or for which it is pursuing exclusive access. In addition to our 24/7 virtual computer lab, there are a number of programs and support services The Learners Lab is planning. They include:
- broad range of proprietary self-study and specialized training resources
- Work Learn to Work Better, will be an interactive newsletter-styled communications medium for job hunters & hiring manager, that includes hiring and job hunter insights and discussions, posting about hiring events hosted at the TLL MSTC and time sensitive other info
- coursework, assessment, and LMS product development services
- early morning/late evening hours of operation, including weekends and many holidays to accommodate varied schedules
- leadership coaching, strategic planning, and facilitation support for tax exempt managers
- heavy equipment and vocational education training
- TLL's VPL which will deliver access to current software for training, and links to emerging technologies,
- TLL-only access to deeply discounted specialized, professional development, credentialing, vocational and other training programs thru special relationships with Training Vendors & Suppliers, and from products the Foundation is developing in-house
- a host of other proprietary special services being developed
The Foundation's mission is to eliminate obstacles to training resources, whether its materials, technology, equipment or a place to deliver it. Don't see your need listed here, let us know. We're here to help. If its not already on our list, and we'll certainly work to make it happen!
The Foundation has several brochures in development. We'll be posting them soon, so stay tuned!
Filling In Gaps to Make Things Happen.