THE LEARNERS LAB....FILLING IN GAPS TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
welcome to the learners lab
The Learners Lab (TLL), is a public foundation staffed with volunteers who design, operate, and manage a portfolio of Charitable & Fiscal Sponsorship programs. Our mission is to develop, acquire and provide access to free and discounted professional development resources across business & industry, help future tax exempt entities become established, and help young tax exempts launch & mobilize their operations.
Our Plans Include...
- eliminate start-up and growth obstacles,
- establish mentor and support partnerships to ensure training and entrepreneurial success,
- partner with OEMs, vendors, employers & solution providers to secure free & heavily discounted products, services, & technologies,
- fill training, technology, operational resource gaps, barriers and provide access to them, and
- create a demand for skilled, pre-trained interns & apprentice
The Foundation also:
- awards training fellowships,
- provides management consulting & technical assistance services to existing tax exempts,
- will award complimentary fiscal sponsorship's & memberships as resources permit, and
- establish a running list of other public foundations & charities to whom it will make direct support contributions
Both our charitable and fiscal sponsorship endeavors are keenly focused on closing the gap to the essential resources these two community populations encounter, that in the 21st century, simply should not exist.
Here's a snapshot of the vision.
Contact us today for more information. We look forward to helping you overcome your training and business challenges.
The Learners Lab (TLL) received its letter of determination granting tax exempt status under IRS Code 501(c)3 in February 2015. Donors will enjoy a 50% tax credit for their contributions.
Tax ID: 45-5222602 | DUNS: 080531844 | SIC: 8748 | NAICS: 541618
The Learners Lab...Filling In Gaps To Make Things Happen!